Click IT Zoom! Data Privacy Notice
(How we use your information)
We, Inclusive IT, trading as Click IT! Zoom, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy, together with any other documents referred to within, sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Act) / EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR), the data controller is Click IT!, The Old Office, 24 Roxeth Hill, Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex, HA2 0JT
The categories of child/parent information that we collect (from enrolment forms), hold and share include:
- Personal information (child’s name, parent’s name, email address, postcode)
- Attendance information (such as nursery attending)
- Debit card/credit card information
Why we collect and use this information
We use the data:
- to ascertain whether a child attends of our designated nurseries so that we can check the validity of their free one month subscription.
- to keep parents updated with relevant information relating to the website.
- to administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- to notify you about changes to our service
- to comply with the law regarding data sharing
- payment information – is uploaded directly onto a secure payment website
- to ensure that only parents and nurseries are accessing our website.
The lawful basis on which we use this information
We collect and use information under Article 6 GDPR Lawfulness of Processing:
“processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party” – by completing an online registration form, parents are entering into a contract for their child to access activities on the website at their request and we will use this data to enrol the user.
In addition: “processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests” – so that we can email parents details of new activities on the website. Parents can opt out of receiving these emails if they wish to.
How long do we store personal data for?
We hold personal data from the time a parent/child is enrolled on the course, to the term after they unsubscribe.
How does the information get stored?
Personal data from online enrolments get uploaded onto a secure, password protected business admin system and secure password protected cloud storage system, Google Drive.
How do we dispose of the information?
Information relating to financial accounts are retained for 6 years as required by the HMRC.
Who we share information with:
We routinely share pupil information with:
- Nurseries that we work with (see below).
Why we share some information
We do not share information about with anyone without consent unless the law and our policies allow us to do so. We may notify nurseries if some of their parents have subscribed to the website, so that these parents are not contacted again with marketing information.
Other Data Controllers
That may have access to your data
- Mailchimp and Sendinblue – online email company.
- Google Drive
- Text Marketer
Mailchimp and Sendinblue – an online email company. This is so we can send out updates and new activities to parents. There is an option to unsubscribe from these mailing list.
Google Drive – We may host details of our subscribers in a file in Google Drive. We will use this to gauge the number of subscribers we have and where they are from.
Paypal – credit and debit card information that you enter on a secure site to pay the subscription fee.
What we will not do with your data
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Requesting access to your personal data
Under data protection legislation, parents and children have the right to request access to information about them that we hold. To make a request for your personal information, or be given access to your child’s educational record, contact Wendy Petersen: The Old Office, 24 Roxeth Hill, Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex.
You also have the right to:
- object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
- prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing (we have opt out options on all of our online marketing campaigns).
- object to decisions being taken by automated means
- in certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and
- claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Data Protection regulations
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
If you are concerned that a data breach has been made you can contact the ICO at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/report-a-breach/
Changing your Personal Data
For all emails that are sent by Mailchimp and Sendinblue, there is the option to update your preferences and details at any time. If your contact details do change, please contact us so we can update your details on our system: firstname.lastname@example.org
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to:
Inclusive IT Limited,
The Old Office,
24 Roxeth Hill
Harrow on the Hill